dinsdag 5 augustus 2014

Fuji Q Highland



(Lieske) Yesterday we went to Fuji-Q highland and it was super awesome! :D this amusement park has four thrill rides named the Dodonpa, Eejanaika, Fuijyama who are one of the the fastest, scariest and/or highest thrill rides of the world and are in the Guinness book of records. 

Me and Ani tried those out, and I must say that I was screaming my lungs out when I went to Eejanaika, I was so scared and normally I’m not much of a screamer when it comes to thrill rides, but I just needed a moment of rest when I went out Eejanaika hahaha XD!! 

The Dodonpa it went so fast that I didn’t hear my own voice the first few seconds. They were all super amazing and I’m super glad that I had experience those attractions ^^. At the end we were so tired since we had to wake up around 4 o’clock, 

A very friendly boy helped us out to find the only right bus, otherwise we couldn’t go to Fuji-Q since we had so little time and Shinjuku station is so big, so I’m very thankful for his help^^.















(Anicia) The attractions in Fuji Q Highland, God They are AMAZING!!
We had to get up really early around 03.30 AM.. Since our apartment is kinda far from Shinjuku station. Shinjuku is also HUGE! so it was hell to find the bus stop :/
When I check the time I saw that we only had 10 minutes left to actually catch the bus. I was so stressed and of course tired for the lack of sleep I had, sweating all over the place. Really was Starting to give up. A sweet boy who we first ask the way which He didn't knew at first, followed us to help! He noticed the sign and told us to follow him. I was so happy, relieved and really really thankful. I think I thanked him a dozen of times. We saw the bus already and we still had to pay for the bus ticket and so on. Wow we made it just in time * phew*
2 hours later we finally arrived in Mount Fuji. It was beautiful, The mountain WOW! So big yet so far away. I couldn't believe when we walked though the gate that It was busy already and I mean BUSY! I was kinda cranky since I didn't wanted to wait so long for the rides though. After standing which I believe a hour or two. The gates finally went open. The japanese THEY RUN like sonic. I was like Shit sherlock. Well let me run too. Don't want to stand so long in line.
After a while, The park officially went open. Again it was time to run. We had a map where the all the rides where. We decided to start of with 1 of the 4 roller coaster. The Takabisha. It was amazing!!! Waiting time was an hour but all the wait was worth it. What I did liked most of the ride was that they had a drop on top. 
The second ride was the Doponda. It has the fastest acceleration in the world!!  172 KM per hour in 1,5 seconds! It was one of the best coasters I've ever been too! The most amazing moment was the blast  off. You hear like 3,2,1, Ready for take off GO! You go so fast you can breath the first seconds, you can't even yell, or if you yelled there was no sound. That's how fast it was. 
The third coaster was Eejanaika.. Hmmm Will think very clearly if I still want to go in if i ever go back. It was so scary!  You had to take your shoes off at first. You also were checked , triple time if your seat belt and all were tight enough. Even though they checked it several times, I still had to ask if it really was tight hahaha!
When the coaster begins. Your feet will be up. When your almost on top, you slowly turn and again you will stand still for a few seconds making your more scared, You see actually how high you are from the ground. 
wow, I had screamed so loud that my voice was hurting me for hours. 
After the third coaster. I wanted to go for the last one The fujiyama but the waiting time was over three hours already. No. I really wasn't in the mood no more, waiting so long. So we went to the smaller attractions instead and visited the Evangelion Museum. It was really cool. Think I follow the series whenever I have time again XD.
Even though we had to get up early. Everything was worth it! Best day ever <3 <3 (^______^)












1 opmerking:

  1. Groeten-uit-Doetinchem6 augustus 2014 om 04:43

    Hey meiden,

    wat een spannende dag hebben jullie weer achter de rug. Ja, je moest er wel even wat voor doen maar okay, dan heb je ook wat. ;) Ondanks alle drukte zijn jullie toch mooi in een paar gave achtbanen geweest. (Zien er scary as hell uit though. xD) Knap dat jullie het aandurfden.
    (Maar die drie uur wachttijd?! O__O Dat is nog erger dan die ene keer dat wij in Tokyo DisneySea bij die ene 20.000 leagues under the sea rit stonden te wachten. Pfft! Gekkenwerk. Dat heb je goed dat jullie daar niet op gingen wachten...)
    Gezien jullie vorige berichtjes hebben jullie Tokyo (en omgeving) lekker eens uitgespit en jullie zelf heerlijk verwend, geshopt/jezelf volgestopt met allerlei lekkernijen. (Haha, moet echt niet naar die fotos kijken als ik honger heb. :d) Ziet er allemaal delicious uit. (En die cappuchino's waren kei schattig.) Jammer van dat danso cafe. Maar tenminste heb je het uitgeprobeerd. (Waren ze wel goed verkleed dan?) Dat kan je weer van je lijstje schrappen, right? ;) Is het qua weer echter nog allemaal goed uit te houden daaro?

    Miyajima... een heel andere belevenis, aan jullie fotos en verhalen te zien. Ziet er echt prachtig uit, rustgevend, genieten van de mooie natuur. Kan me voorstellen dat het moeilijk is om het weer te moeten achterlaten. (Die foto van die wishing tree vond ik ook heel tof trouwens.) Maar hey, on the bright side, je hebt toch heerlijk het eiland kunnen verkennen en more importantly, jullie zijn niet lekgeprikt door killer bees en gewurgd door lokale slangen en stuff. So all is well, that ends well. ;D

    Nou, ik ga hangen. Ik ga zo naar mijn zus. Baby Kai is ondertussen al geboren. Gewoon weer effe wennen aan zo'n klein smurfje... :P

    Nou ik heb geen idee wat er vandaag bij jullie op de agenda staat... uitrusten? xD Maar nog een fijne dag toegewenst!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen