dinsdag 15 juli 2014

Arrival + Dotonbori ( Osaka)

(Anicia) Oh wow! What a flight! Almost 11 hours. But we survived! The flight it self was fun. Talked allot with lieske and and a nice gentlemen next to me. He will go to Australia. Osaka will be his next stopover  then he has to wait  another 10 hours for his next flight :0. Gosh I am tired, suitcase so heavy. Wish I had a man carrying my suitcase for me  hahaha XD. -just kidding-.

When we arrive at the airport we wanted to do the important thing first withdrawing money from our maestro card. But it didn’t worked! I was really mad about it though. Maestro passes aren’t allowed for now only credit cards.

The second disaster was finding our hotel.. I really have a good memory and I was 100% sure the hotel was really close to the station. When we arrive in namba T.C.A.T. I didn’t recognized a thing...
Me and Lies, At one point we were asking everyone where the hotel was. Nobody knew... which made me more angrier. The heat at the time was unbearable. After a while asking, searching walking for almost more than 6 hours. I was seriously had enough! A taxi driver picked us up. Even he had problems finding the hotel. We were riding circles at one point. After he ask allot of people. He finally found it. We both said yokatta!! Means Finally..

He didn’t charged any money as well ,due he had to ask directions and he thinks as a taxi driver. You shouldn’t ask those things. It was really kind :D

Tomorrow we will explore Dotonbori some more XD.

                                                                                  Dotonbori Hotel XD


 The famous Moving crab 

Just me chillin XD

Little part of the Arcade


(Lieske) Mom and dad I am alive ;). 
I Never flied so far away from home and I'am so excited and a bit nervous at the same time XD I was so afraid of leaving something important behind that I checked my stuff more than 10 times haha. Even though the flight was long, I still enjoyed myself very much, watching movies and reading books. 

It will be much of a culture shock for me, but i'am sure everything will be okay ;) except for the thing with maestro i was not happy about. I still don't understand why only Japan doesn't accept a worldwide maestro card :/ so everything must be from my credit card. Oooh I also will never eat omelet from the airplane again, I was pretty sick after that which was no fun XC. 

Today we walked around one part of Dotonbori and it was great ^^, We went to several shops and we also played some game's in a big arcarde hall which was allot of fun :) 








The Next day we will go to another part of Dotonbori  and Osaka ( Umeda). Hope everything will go as planned ^^

2 opmerkingen: