maandag 28 juli 2014

Nakano Broadway & Ikebukuro

(Anicia)

 Yesterday we went to nakano broadway and ikebukuro! I cant believe we walked that much. Almost 11 hours! But everything was worth it ofcourse! First we went with the JR line express to nakano. To be honest I didn't liked it at all! If your a figure fan or with those dolls. Nakano is the place for you! The only fun thing I had was eating home made cake and drank a nice cappuccino from a nice cafe and walking around the many many food shops! XD XD.

After nakano we went straight to ikebukuro! The metro system is getting easier to understand. The metro lines. I almost know all of them XD. The first time it was hell. I couldn't remember how it worked xD. 

After we arrived. Most of it had changed!! My god! What 4 years can do! I promised 2 of my colleagues since their big fans of hello kitty buying some stuff. Well couldn't find the shop! I was 100 no 1000% sure it was next to the docomo building all the way to the left. After we walked 20 minutes I believed. Lieske found the shop. It was all the way moved in the middle of  the center!. I was relieved *phew*. Bought some stuffies and walked further.

Around the corner we saw then a Big 7 floor of a new Animate store! I was like huh! But where's the other one all the way in the back behind sunshine city??. Okay.. It was Busy like HELL! Their was a new anime coming out so allot of screaming girls. They had allot of  Stuff from free and basara 4 as well. The stuffies were we came for. It wasn't there sadly :(.

Bought some candy and a huge pencil XD. Will use it for my work ^^.
After visiting the animate store, we saw K-books but they only had like live-action posters. Nah not interesting for me at least.

We strolled around the shops some more! Again I saw the many many food shops. Was getting hungry seeing it all hahaha. After a while I told lieske I wanted to find out what happended to the other stores. I just wanted to know. Man we walked for HOURS!  My feet it hurt so bad but didn't want to give up.

It was getting a little dark. I recognized a stoplight and  a building when we walked further. I saw starbucks and Tadaaaaaa! We found the stores what we searched for! I was facking happy. We still had a few hours exploring everything before the shops were closing.

Bought a hell load of shizz hahaha! I was really happy. When we walked back we went to namja town as well. It's cat's town. Everything was sooo cute! Ate a delicious cake too XD. Made some pictures and went to the third floor. We were so hungry after hours and hours of walking. We also saw japanese Anime town. We sadly didn't had time to exlpore it but will return soon <3.

Bridge! We walk everyday on to go to the station XD







Heaven!!!


Namja cat town Haunted house


Cake was delicious!!! Gosh! 



(Lieske)

Yesterday we went to Ikebukuro and Nakano broadway, Nakano broadway was nothing for us since we are not into figures, the only thing I bought was 2 Hange keychains. After we drink some coffee we went to Ikebukuro.

 At first I was a bit disappointed since we didn’t find the right stores, and we were also searching for Ice cream city (Namja town) what we did find at first was the hello kitty store where we buy some stuff for Anicia’s co-worker.

After hours of walking around with our feet hurting like mad haha! We finally found our favourite stores, where I purchased he last books that I wanted of Grell and Hange, we were so happy and relieved, since we almost thought they were gone. After that we were so hungry, I even felt a bit dizzy at one of the stores, but we used our last energy to find Namja town since we didn’t knew if it would be closed soon. Luckily it was not that far away and everything was so cute, the only sad thing was is that the different weird Ice cream flavours was gone, only grass flavour and some other not special ones were still there, maybe because people were afraid to taste it and it didn’t sell very good? I don’t know. Anyways the cute delicious cakes they have there made it al good ;)

After that we still had to eat something but since our feet and legs were hurting like mad we decided to buy something at 7 eleven and went home. Today were going to Akihabara. I am really excited visiting a maid café and butler café. It will be my first time XD.
















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten