donderdag 17 juli 2014

Dotonbori Day 2


(Lieske)
So it’s our second day we are in japan right now and is still allot of fun. Yesterday we wanted to go to the Pokemon centre, but we had so little time that we decided to visit it Thursday since we fount some great stores in Denden town where you can buy comic’s of your favourite anime series, figures, plushie’s, cosplay stuff and so on. I bought some comic books there of Attack on titan (which they have allot!!) and some from Black butler ^^, even though I can’t read it I like it for the pictures hahaha, and since several of those books had a preview, It was a bit easier which one I had to buy. I also went to a wig store to buy one detail of a wig. We talked a little with the employee about worbla since they sell those as well, so me and Anicia showed my Lady zozo costume and the Rathalos costume. he was ,very impressed, he found our costumes so awesome which made us very happy :D.

 I still have to say that I am a little annoyed that there are no roads for cyclist. So every single time when I walk on the sidewalk/footpath I have to focus that I wont be hit by a bike. That makes it extra hectic especially when you can’t find the place where you want to go. We must use to it sadly.

Tomorrow we are going to a beef restaurant called Yokocho. I’m pretty excided since we heard that this restaurant got a high rating :). I hope it will be good and I hope my stomach will get some more space for those delicious foods. Normally I’m a good eater, but I think because of the weather or an other thing I can’t eat so many which made me a bit sad since I wand to eat my meal full since that is respectful and importance to them. On the other side I like to lose some weight but not this way.

We also went to a cosplay karaoke bar which was awesome. It was quiet empty though, but maybe it was because of the time we went there. We also made some video’s which we will show you one of them. I hope your can handle our beautiful voice hahaha XD.





(Anicia)

Phew* Sorry for the late journal. Our plan was to update our journal everyday but due to our  planning. It wasn’t possible sadly. Yesterday we did many things. We went to Shinsaibashi so well as Denden town. Denden Town is known for Anime figures, Manga, Maid café’s, Cosplay goodies and so on. Well I was in heaven hahaha! Love K-Books. Bought allot of comics over there even though my reading  skills hiragana, katakana and kanji aren’t that good. Well I see it like practice  though hahaha. They had ALLOT of shingeki no Kyojin goodies. Bought a hell load of stuff XD.  We also went to acceswig. They have really have good quality wigs for cosplay. Really want to buy some but already have a wig for the upcoming photoshoot. We also showed our cosplays  since japan also have worbla now. He was so impressed of our costumes . He couldn’t believe that we made those costumes :D :D. He said we have to enter the upcoming competition and gave us his card. Was really happy about it though XD.

After we strolled around for hours. We ate some curry. The man was really sweet, The food was really good too! Was really full after. Funny thing. Normally I can eat  allot of sweets and food. HAHA! But I guess because of the heat. I mostly drink and eat less then I use too. I don’t know if it’s a good thing or bad ^__^;. 

Also What I really have to get used too again are the cyclists. GOD they use the same foothpath. It’s sooo annoying. They don’t ring the bell if they behind you or want to catch up. I always have to act like the matrix if I see hear or see them (-____________-).

In the evening, we did karaoke in a cosplay bar. It was kinda empty L. I thought I would see allot of cosplayers but the only one I saw was a spiderman cosplayer and he left when We came.  Maybe it’s because of the time. We went 22.00 PM till 01.00 AM.  It’s kinda sad but oh well. Atleast we had fun. We were singing so many  songs that My throat hurt the next day. We even filmed a little XD. Hope your ears won’t get hurt ^____-.

Tomorrow we will go to Yokocho. A famous yakiniku restaurant. Tripadvisor gave an award to the restaurant and it’s the number 1 place to eat when your in Osaka. I am really curious about it.

Hope you like this journal and until next time. The video’s of us singing will be uploaded later on. We now have to sleep since it’s around 01.00 AM. Got allot of planned again tomorrow!







Ciao!!! \(^____________^)/





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten