donderdag 24 juli 2014

Miyajima


(Anicia) Firstable sorry for the lack of updates. We were so busy the last few days it wasn't possible to update everyday like we promised. Now our schedule is more less hectic. We will write this journal  about Miyajima before heading to Yokohama :D :D.

What can I say about miyajima. Wow, wow, wow and wow. Man really going to miss the place. Loved everything about Miyajima. The ryokan where we stayed at was simply amazing. The hospitality, the food, the presentation of the food. Everything was clever thought.

If you ever go to Japan. I really recommend this place. They do serve most of the time Sea food so If your not a fan of it. There are some restaurants that sell Non- Seafood products as well. For the first time I ate snales. It was.... weeeeeeell I gave most to Lieske though! She loved it hahaha. I ate her rice in the place most of the time hahahaha! I did tried it though but nah not a big fan of snales. I do like other seafood like salmon, Tuna etc etc.

The best part was standing on top of  mount misen. The view was amazing.
I felt so at piece watching over the island, watching the sweet deers. I even pet two of them. 4 years ago it wasn’t possible. They attacked me but now they were sweet most of the time. Hmmm Maybe good energy aura? Dunno.. I also thought I saw the killer bees Suzumebachi. I was prepared to run like a mad man. But the sweet lady who helped us said it was a small bee named Hachi.

I also never thought I would shed some tears leaving when the owner of the ryokan brought us back to the station. The whole family said us goodbye. There was even a little kid that said. Thank you so much for staying with us. I really hope you will come back to stay with us again. Man I broke when he said that. The hardest part was while the ferry boat was leaving the island, everytime I looked at Shrine gate getting more far away. I broke down! It was soooo embarrassing. I never thought I would CRY again. *Gosh*  Really will come back one day!

Here are some well ALLOT of pictures of the island (^_____^)


When travelling with the shinkansen. You always need your japan rail pass with you.


Shinkanseeeennnn!!



The famous shrine on the water!


Mom and baby deer ^^

Ho ho ho Beware of the killers!

 On top of the mountain Misen






Beautiful deer! <3

(Lieske) Miyajima. I never thought I would miss the Island that much. The view, everthing is amazing. I shed  some tears on the boat when we saw the island slowly going more further from us. I also going to miss the family where we stayed at for two days. They were so kind to us and showed so much passion/love for their job. Something I don’t see that much when visiting other places. They also say goodbye to us outside when the man brought us to the boat with his car.

The nature was beautiful, we went to the top of the mountain Misen with the rope way and the environment was truly amazing, we wanted to go further into the mountains when we got there, but we didn't had the right shoes and we were a bit afraid of deadly insects that was on the island haha! 

After that we went to  see the different shrines. One Shrine is very well known. It’s a very large on in the water. It was beautiful to see but sadly there was allot of tourists, so it was hard to make a clear picture of it. In the mean time we saw allot of deers and mostly they came to us when we had some sweets. A funny thing was that I was the only one that dared to pull out some plastic  from the deers mouth. She was hungry. She didn’t bite or attack me at all. She was silent and looked at me. I even pet her before we entered the buss. At last we went to the beautiful Wishing tree and monk temples, I even wished something.








Wishing tree




Our futons ;)




Traditional Japanese room


Cyprus bath!

Now were off to Yokohama! Curious to see XD.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten